Blogging in the classroom – resources by Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano
Recent posts look at how blogging is fundamentally different to simply writing using a computer and how visible thinking routines can get students to reflect and develop metacognitive skills.
Here are a few posts providing strategies and resources for using blogs with students:
- How to keep up with student blogs
- Blogging vs analog writing – how they’re different
- How to hook potential readers
- How to cite images on your blog
- Visible thinking routines and blogging
- Blogging as pedagogy
- Blogging in Math
- Upgrading blogs through the lens of SAMR
To read more great posts about engaging students in blogging, follow the tag ‘Blogging’ on her site.