The Teaching Australia – Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership Limited Australian Awards for Teaching Excellence is now accepting nominations. Categories include:
- Excellence by a Teacher
- Excellence in Teacher Leadership
- Excellence by a Beginning Teacher
- Excellence by a Principal
- Excellence by a Support Staff Member
- Excellence by a School and its Community
Looking at the wonderful contributions featured on Bright Ideas, there are a number of teacher librarians, teachers, librarians and support staff that could apply for these awards. Some of the criteria include:
- A high level of professional knowledge and understanding
- Exemplary professional practice
- Influential professional leadership
Nomination procedures can be accessed here.
Please consider applying for one or more of these awards. Teaching Australia – Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership Limited is funded by the Australian Government and the Minister for Education, Employment and Workplace Relations is sole member of the company.