Reading for Life is a website run by the UK’s National Literacy Trust, ‘an independent charity that changes lives through literacy’.
There are pages for readers, practitioners and families and adults. The site explains what is contains:
What’s On the Site
The Reading for Life website features information and resources, including reading ideas for individuals, families and practitioners.
- Projects – literacy programmes to provide inspiration and support for your work
- Wikireadia – a shared resource for professionals supporting reading
- Reading ideas – practical ideas for different audiences including children and adults
- Reading garden – a toolkit to help you create outdoor reading spaces
- Teachers TV Reading Week – Information about programmes broadcast on the digital channel for everyone who works in schools
Reading for Life looks like a great site to support all things reading. Thanks to Helen Boelens for alerting Bright Ideas to Reading for Life.
Pingback: Twitted by brightideasblog
Pingback: Reading for Life | Bright ideas Wikipedian