- National Museum of Australia’s virtual tour (then click on ‘exhibitions’ – needs QuickTime)
- Museum of Australian Currency notes (Reserve Bank of Australia)
- The Melbourne Story (Melbourne Museum)
- Resistance Virtual Tour (National Museum of Australia)
- Royal Military College Duntroon (Department of Defence)
- Australian War Memorial
- Questacon Virtual Tour (Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Federation Square
- Melbourne Water Treatment Plant
- Sydney Aquarium (needs QuickTime)
- High Court of Australia
- Australian National Maritime Museum
These are only a few examples of what is available online.
Some of the tours have more content than others; however those with small amounts of content could still be used as a starting point for discussions. An example of this is discussing and researching the architecture of Federation Square.