About Bright ideas

Bright ideas is a blog by the School Libraries Association of Victoria (SLAV) and the State Library of Victoria (SLV). Its aim is to encourage teacher librarians and educators to actively engage with ICT, to share tools and experiences, to network on a global scale, and to embrace dynamic teaching and learning opportunities.

7 Responses

1. Mind mapping « Pen’s TL Blog March 27, 2009 at 11:34 am ·

[...] thanks to Judith Way from Preston Girls’ Secondary College via OZTL_NET. She had found it on Bright Ideas, a blog by the School Library Association of Victoria. I’m enjoying the OZTL_NET dialogues [...]

2. Nicola Crawford July 28, 2009 at 11:20 am · Reply

Hello

I just wanted to thank you for your terrific blog. I have used many of the ideas, links, information from Bright Ideas, as well as passing some of the “bright ideas” along to other members of staff.

I enjoyed the Web 2.0 course run by SLAV last year and since then have been running a number of blogs as part of my work in the school library here at Monivae. Here in the library, we have just branched out into running a wiki for the ICT committee. We are also trying to drag the rest of the staff (some kicking and screaming!!!- not really) into the world of Web 2.0.

So just to say keep up the great work.
    Regards
    Nicola Crawford
    Monivae College
    Hamilton
    VIC 3300

3. My Edublog Award nominations « Rliberni’s Blog December 9, 2009 at 12:07 am ·

[...] Best librarian / library blog – Bright Ideas  [...]

4. Elwyn Henderson February 5, 2010 at 9:17 pm · Reply

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I often get asked ‘ Where do you find all this stuff?’
    My reply – Australian teacher librarians are a very collaborative lot and Bright Ideas is one of the best.
    Elwyn

5. alisonoconnor August 4, 2010 at 2:07 pm · Reply

Am relly looking forward to using Bright Ideas – just a beginner!