Contact us

Bright Ideas is the blog of the School Library Association of Victoria and the State Library of Victoria.

Contact us.

If you’d like to contact us, please email

Where to find us:

Twitter: @brightideasblog 

Share your Bright ideas.

Would you like to share the ways you have been using Web 2.0 tools in your school library? We would love you to share your trials, tribulations and especially successes with the school library community through our blog Bright ideas.

If you’d like your work to be featured please:

• Email us with your name, contact details and the web address of the site/s you’d like featured.
  • Allow us to use screen shots of your site on our blog and link to your site.
  • Obtain permission (if necessary) from your school to allow us to feature your site and use screen shots.
  • Write a short piece entailing the processes you have gone through, your aims for the site, how you have marketed your tool/s and how it is being used in your school.
  • Tell us whether you have completed the SLAV Web 2.0 course.
  • Add any other information you like.

We are looking forward to sharing all of our ‘bright ideas’.

One Response

1. Rachel May 29, 2011 at 4:24 pm · Reply

Hi Amanda,
    I don’t know why everyone is getting the two subscription email alerts. It is annoying, and I will try to fix it (will contact global2 if I can’t figure it out). I was going to do this a few weeks ago, and it suddenly started only sending the one alert, then it went back to two. Frustrating! If anyone has any ideas on how to fix it, let me know :).