There are pages for readers, practitioners and families and adults. The site explains what is contains:
What’s On the Site
The Reading for Life website features information and resources, including reading ideas for individuals, families and practitioners.
- Projects – literacy programmes to provide inspiration and support for your work
- Wikireadia – a shared resource for professionals supporting reading
- Reading ideas – practical ideas for different audiences including children and adults
- Reading garden – a toolkit to help you create outdoor reading spaces
- Teachers TV Reading Week – Information about programmes broadcast on the digital channel for everyone who works in schools
Reading for Life looks like a great site to support all things reading. Thanks to Helen Boelens for alerting Bright Ideas to Reading for Life.