The UK’s Science Museum has some excellent online resources for teaching and learning.
Covering ages from 3-16 (via Foundation and Key Stages 1-4) there is a variety of resources such as:
- Foundation and Key Stage 1 (ages 3-7): sounds, bubbles and force
- Key Stage 2 (7-11): electricity, forces and motion, light, materials and sound
- Key Stage 3 (11-14): electricity and magnetism, energy transfer, light and materials
- Key Stage 4 (14-16): how science works, electricity and magnetism and materials.
Each area of study includes:
- Educational objectives
- Key student learning
- Materials needed
- Open ended investigations
- Extension work
- Links to everyday life
Educators can also subscribe to the ‘Educators’ e-news‘ for updates. This site is highly recommended.